AIM
twlfmonky

HighSchool Days HighSchool Days

Hmmmm. Well you could have summed it up faster by

Just saying these while a black screen was displayed.
Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,Damn, yeah, drunk,

Damn.... yeah..

Mafia pt 1 Mafia pt 1

Very funny....

I'm sorry man, I think NG users have seen so many stick movies that they can't tell when they see a funny one anymore.. But it was very funny, and I hope that the low score will not prevent you from making more.

Living Dead Girl Living Dead Girl

I hate when that happens..

Right in the middle of living dead girl you get out of bed and break on the floor. Animation was kinda cool, but it was short and odd.

Katie Holmes Crisis Katie Holmes Crisis

haha

People whine about to much shit here, this was funny.. It was very original take on a dress up game. The last reviewer is a weirdo, that female crying sound is from Alien vs Preditor.

Wacked! Assassin Wacked! Assassin

Very cool.

Odd,people complained about getting stuck in things but it never happend to me once, the game was very fun, and I hope to see more missions. Keep up the great work!

Kill Nelly Kill Nelly

Ooookay

You killed Nelly like 4 times so hopefully he stays down..very funny voice acting.