AIM
twlfmonky

Katie Holmes Crisis Katie Holmes Crisis

haha

People whine about to much shit here, this was funny.. It was very original take on a dress up game. The last reviewer is a weirdo, that female crying sound is from Alien vs Preditor.

Wacked! Assassin Wacked! Assassin

Very cool.

Odd,people complained about getting stuck in things but it never happend to me once, the game was very fun, and I hope to see more missions. Keep up the great work!

Kill Nelly Kill Nelly

Ooookay

You killed Nelly like 4 times so hopefully he stays down..very funny voice acting.

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Great job man!

This game is really cool! Im not sure if you have ever heard of a game creating program called the games factory, if you havent im sure you would like it. Great job anyhow.

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

Oh my god what the hell is with the clown donger..

Ive seen about enough clown penis for a lifetime and a halve, Its kinda funny though I didnt see it coming at all.

Darkan -beta version- Darkan -beta version-

Its cool.

But you cant kill the guys with the axes, even when you swing at them...You should fix that and finish this game.

How To Create A Cursor How To Create A Cursor

Great thanks!

these are really helpful!

Zombie Patrol!! Zombie Patrol!!

Cool!

Man, this game is super cool. I know a resident evil fan when i see one, you got sounds from that game and everything. Great job on the game, zombie games are always cool.

Kill Frenzy DEMO Kill Frenzy DEMO

Great game even for a demo.

It was fun to shoot that guy, and the controls are cool.. but rage sucks ass so please do not but that damn song on the real game.

hobo-mgee responds:

cheers for the good feedback, I do like rage, but its temp music at the moment

Make A Ganja Plantation Make A Ganja Plantation

god

man you can only tell by the voices on the game that your are a bunch of twelve year olds that think weed is cool. the game had a cool idea thats why you get a three. but for being a bunch of dumbasses you get -7